Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Road to the Horse Countdown

It's Thursday night ...

We spent all day at the Miller Collesium in Murfreesboro. Sittin' up our little table. Gettin' the smoker set up for our BBQ tomorrow.
Good Lord but does Tommy Garland have a fabulous looking horse! A white Arab who's tail drags the ground.
Ken McNabb was riding a gorgeous black horse tonight. There was some interview stuff going on. The mystery clinician will remain a mystery until ... well until it ain't no more.
Chris and Pepto looked awesome as always.

Ah y'all ... it's quiet. The kids are worn out and snoozin. Even Kent is snorin ...
I am trying to repair some software on this laptop and thought I'd chat with ya for a bit.

It's hard to tell who is going to pull it out this year. When I visited with Chris back in Jan. I told him that it seemed like he had the most, and most practical experience to win again. He scoffed at the idea that it was a shoe-in for him and quickly told me that the other competitors were all good hands - some he knew better than others. I think Tommy has more up his sleeve than a lot of people will assume he has. I think Ken, too is a strong contender. No doubt Chris Cox is an expert horseman - he has the skill and more importantly, the work ethic to get it done again. Our mystery guy ... all I can say about him without somebody stringin' me up is that he knows horses.

More later guys - I need sleep

T

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com