Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Atlanta Market

Hey y'all,

I am back from a day at the Atlanta English & Western market. WEA is a show put on for retailers by Roger Tully.
I thought it was an excellent show and was happy to see some English folks doing well and taking orders at what is usually percieved to be a predominantly western market.
My favorite stuff at this market is the awesome awesome clothing line presented by the great ladies at Cowgirl Tuff !! If you have not seen their stuff, you've got to go to the website ... if your tack store doesn't carry it ASK for it by name!
http://www.cowgirltuff.com
A new line I hadn't seen before is Cowgirl Justice ... loving it too!! Google em, I am gonna.

I met Miss Anne who represents Kippy's ... Kippy's boots are to die for. No other term but simply fabulous! Kippy's is high end, it's splurge certainly. But Kippy's is to a horse girl what Jimmy Choo is to the New York fashionista!

Moss Brothers t-shirts ... you know them as No Bull, Cowboys and Cowgirls Unlimited ... you'll love the new designs this year. Funny, quaint and totally wearable art.

Got an awesome candle from Country Mills. Mine totally smells JUST LIKE a Honeydew Melon. Sue Vetsch, Hannah Campbell and Christy Legg went along with me today we had a blast!

Probably headed back tomorrow. It's always cool because you see the people behind the companies. You hear the stories and you learn to appreciate that everyone has worked for the success they have.

It's fun to see friends ... Leisha from Alamo Saddlery, Darryl from Sabona and cool to find new ones ... check out Carroll Leather Co. Great people and GORGEOUS furniture for the horse / western lifestyle enthusiast!

More later ...
Tess

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com