Friday, August 17, 2007

First day of the Richmond Wholesale show

So I am at Richmond at the Omni for the AETA / IEBA Trade show. Don't worry about organizations just know this is where all the new stuff comes to your tack store owner's attention.
I am wore slap out! Close to 300 booths at this event!
Names like Ariat, Montana Silversmiths, Kerrits, Devon Aire, Twisted X - they are all here selling to the tack / western wear stores.
I am roomin with my dear friend Templeton Thompson www.templetonthompson.com - I got lost last night with Vicki O'Hara from Equine Extravaganza. A freak thunderstorm left us in the dark at Best Buy!
It was a blast still.
I met the fellows from Sabona ... that's the magnetic and copper bracelets. Y'all those are the nicest guys ever! If you don't have a Sabona braclet. You gotta get you one. www.sabona.com
Leisha from Alamo Saddlery has the purdee-ist blingy headstalls ever put on a horse. What a gracious lady and what totally awesome awesome stuff.
Shannon at Petafour ... good golly miss molly! Shannon makes these insanely good and gorgeous treats for animals and for people! She lives in my home town of Cumming Ga.
Pat, if you are reading this beautiful lady ... everyone loves your shirt!! Y'all please go see Pat Wages awesome shirts at www.neighsayers.net
The new fall Kerrits stuff is awesome ... there is much to see and it will be a hard call on what gets space in the next issue.
More tomorrow.

Hugs y'all
Tess

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com