Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ok - shoot me I didn't post more at the Richmond show

Hey y'all

Soory I pooped out on ya at the Richmond Show and didn't blog anymore. Friday night Tempy and I ordered room service, we were totally indulgent and ordered way too much food.
It was our own personal slumber party and it was great fun. Sat night we went to dinner with Joe of the awesome Equissentials, Van from Farmlines, Sandi from Western Horseman, Pinot from Leather Therapy, and Vicki O'Hara from HorseTradeShow.com . Y'all I walked on the wild side and ate Sushi ... the raw kind! I feel so cosmopolitan now! I have to say, it was "ok" ... not on my list of things to eat in the near future. The salmon had wasabi ... so I didn't taste the fish.

The show was awesome and there will be tons of cool stuff in upcoming issues.

Bella Sara ... if you have a daughter under the age of 12 go to www.bellasara.com ... what positive wonderful inspiration for our girly girls.

Sabona Magnetic Bracelets - Ted and Darryl from Sabona are awesome guys and we are thrilled with the results from wearing these products. They are not only stylish but the help with pain. Tempy's helped her hand, mine helped my shoulder ... Ryan Gingerich ended up wearing one but I haven't asked him how he liked it yet.

Ryan's "Me" grooming products ROCK by the way. He is awesome too!

Leisha's ROCK n ROLL tack will be featured from Alamo Saddlery. Leisha is the CEO of Alamo, so come on ladies and let's support our sister in horses. You wont regret any piece of tack you get from Leisha, she is a stand up gal!

Phyliss Le Blanc from Harbor Sweets is my new best friend. Wanna know why? Cuz Phyliss makes devine chocolates! Better yet, they have horse themes on them so you can give your friends horsey chocolate! YUMMO

There are lots and lots more things you are just going to have to pick up or subscribe the magazine to see. I promise you ... you'll not find content like you get in HorseSouth in ANY other publication.

I'll have several things to tell y'all about in the next few days so check the blog often!

Blessings,
Tess

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com