Thursday, August 7, 2008

Talkin to folks

This has been a week of talkin' to folks.
I've set up my interview with Clinton Anderson later this month so we can finally bring you a cover and feature on the Aussie cowboy. I'll blog a little about it but will save the best for the mag.

I talked to Erik Martonovich from Big Horse Productions www.bighorseproductions.com
yesterday. Erik is a vaulter, roman rider, body builder, fire artist and all around great guy. When not toolin' around on his custom motorcycle, Erik is training with his 9 Belgian draft horses that he and his partners use in the acts they do all around the country. It'll be a great article and Erik is sorta eye candy for the ladies so for once what I write might not be the most important thing!

Also on the agenda for HorseSouth coverage is the Equine Extremist himself ... Tommie Turvey! Tommie loves adventure - whether he is performing to a crowd of thousands, skydiving, or snow skiing he's an active participant in his own life!
Learn about this versitile man and how made a life with horses.

My blogging was interupted by my youngest child Wyatt - which reminds me to tell you that we are back to homeschooling so I may be harder to reach by phone.
It's Romper Room or Captian Kangaroo at my house ... I just keep waitin' for Mr. Green Jeans to come relieve me!

It's fun, it's wild and life is not what I dreamed it would be. BUT I ain't complainin' - I am grateful this day for my blessings.

Hopin' you are too!

Tess

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com