Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finding the time ...

Whew ... whirlwind city!
So busy lately but trying to keep everyone up to date on happenings etc.
Magazine going to press NOW. Helping folks promote their events. There sure are a lot talented people out there.
I hope I can teach my kids to recognize the talent and beauty IN people and to learn from what others have to offer earlier than I did.
There are a few exceptions but it seems that we are all rather like Ostriches ( head in the sand) until we get to a certain or level of maturity ... maybe it's the idea of proving yourself ... by yourself or something that kicks in. Dunno?

I encourage you all to take time to sit in the sun and in the shade to appreciate the beauty in both. Remember to take deep breaths and to stretch your muscles. Drink lots of good water and rest when you grow weary. Hug those you love, smile at strangers and laugh when the fancy strikes you.

Blessings to you and yours!

Tess

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com