Wednesday, March 7, 2007

YAY for Lynn Palm! AND our own Rosemary Spence!!

Most of you have heard of the Lynn Palm's new event Women LUV Horses. It's in Concord, NC in May. www.lynnpalm.com to check it out!
Well, Lynn told me in interview on Tuesday that the AQHA had awarded her their coveted Horse Woman of the Year award!
Go Lynn! I can't think of a woman who deserves it more.
I can't wait for y'all to read the article in the Spring issue ... Lynn had the most interesting intro into her unique style of horsemanship! Make sure you are slated to get that spring issue!

Also, GA resident and trail riding enthusiast Rosemary Spence won the Trail Rider of the Year award for the entire US from AQHA too!
Rosemary is a ball of energy and is so passionate about trail riding, she is just a joy to be around!
Congrats Rosemary! We will have a short feature and little tribute to her accomplishments in the Spring issue too!

No comments:

Horse Industry related news and opinions as well as personal observations about life, love and horsiness from HorseSouth Magazine founder and publisher Tess Vanattia.

About Me

My photo
I'm Tess the owner and founder of HorseSouth Magazine. The south's BEST horse publication. I am 38 years old. I am happily married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 beautiful children, 4 horses, 2 dogs and a very busy life. http://www.horsesouth.com